It is important that all students are in dress code when on our campus. Dress code will always be enforced. For clarification, we have attached some picture guidelines to assist everyone with knowing what is allowed.
At all times dress code will be enforced.
Parents can refer to the back to school power point/video.
Students will be sent to the Thunder Cluster Office when out of dress code.
Few quick reminders:
- Shorts May Be Worn All Year & May Not be Shorter Than Mid-Thigh.
- Tank Tops must have 2-inch strap.
- Fresno State gear No “Bulldogs” or Bulldog logo.
- Shoes “ no slides” or must back strap.
- Hats Must be solid school colors or Kastner/ Clovis West. No other writing or logos.
- Hairstyles, No unnatural hair colors, Designs cut in hair.
- No Professional Sports Gear, College sports gear is okay.
- Jeans with frays ok, rips and tears ok if sewn patched or leggings underneath (no skin showing).
- Leggings will be allowed if over garment is no shorter than five inches (5") above the top of the kneecap, but not shorter than mid-thigh.
- Piercings - No facial piercings
- Shirts can not expose midriff
- No Slippers or sleepwear